My guest today is Brian Berkowitz, an interior design and real estate photographer. Brian is the co-host of a new podcast called Shooting Spaces. His audience is a very niche group of people working in the real estate/interior design market.We're photographers who focus on real estate architectural stuff and interior design stuff. It's very easy to get an idea of what people look for and try to help them.Click To Tweet
During today’s episode, Brian tells me what it is like to cater to such a niche audience. He gives some tips on how he formulates his content and shares some of the setbacks he has dealt with regarding the show. We have a useful conversation about podcasting equipment and how to create the best listening experience for your audience.
If you are planning to create a niche market podcast, Brian has some valuable tips that will help you get started on the right foot.
- Brian’s current demographic.
- How to create a show that provides information.
- How to use Facebook groups to find content to discuss on the podcast.
- How to reach out to well-known people in your niche community.
- The opportunities the podcast has given Brian.
- The struggles of recording interviews over long distances.
- The benefits of using Zencastr.
- How to prepare for a recording session.
- The benefits of using Calendly.
- How to boost your confidence in front of a mic.
Thank you for joining me for today’s Podcast Hackers episode! Tune in next time as we continue to have in-depth conversations with experts who can help make your podcast the best it can be!