My guest today is Josh Nielsen, the founder and creator of Zencastr. Zencastr is an online service that allows podcasters to record their content within their browser. It has changed the way podcast recording is done. Josh tells me why he designed Zencastr and how he thinks it will improve in the future.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Podcasters are a special breed of people that are outgoing and charismatic, and friendly, and genuinely interested in other people and wanting to share.” quote=”Podcasters are a special breed of people that are outgoing and charismatic, and friendly, and genuinely interested in other people and wanting to share.”]
This is a great tech episode for new podcasters. We discuss some of the tools we have used and what has worked for us and what doesn’t. Podcasting is an evolving form of communication. Josh shares how he feels about the industry and the advice he has for new podcasters.
If you’d like to check out Zencastr use coupon code CASTOS to get 20% off your first 3 months, or an annual subscription.
- What is Zencastr?
- What does the future look like for podcasting?
- How Zencastr has changed the podcast process.
- Where to find Zencastr.
- How Zencastr works for its users.
- How Josh got involved with podcasting.
- How online content is changing and merging.
- How Blab influenced Josh.
- How to find your feedback on your content.
- Preparing for Podcast Movement.
- Josh’s advice to new podcasters.
- Why recording separate tracks is helpful.
[clickToTweet tweet=”The real key is making it (recording) easier as possible for your guests.” quote=”The real key is making it (recording) easier as possible for your guests.”]
Thank you for joining me for today’s Podcast Hackers episode! Tune in next time as we continue to have in-depth conversations with experts who can help make your podcast the best it can be!