My guest today is Bernie Mitchell, the founder of OuiShare Radio. OuiShare is a podcast network that focuses on various topics.
Bernie manages a remote team that creates seven shows for the network. He tells me how he built his team and the qualities he looks for in a new team member. We discuss the network format and the challenges that unique format causes. Bernie also explains how he and his team develop new content for the network.The things that are important to us all collectively are story-telling, not 'brand' storytelling, like finding out people's stories kind of thing.Click To Tweet
Networks are something that podcasters aspire to, however many don’t know how to get to that level. Bernie gives an honest overview of running a network model. If you have ever considered building a team and creating a network of podcasts, tune in today!
- What is OuiShare?
- Bernie’s co-working space At Work.
- How OuiShare Fest started it all.
- The ups and downs of working with a remote team.
- How Bernie developed a network.
- How to build an ideal remote team.
- How OuiShare is similar to Tedx.
- How Bernie hires a new podcaster.
- How Bernie and his team plan new content.
- Why you need to set your expectations with your guest beforehand.
Thank you for joining me for today’s Podcast Hackers episode! Tune in next time as we continue to have in-depth conversations with experts who can help make your podcast the best it can be!