Adam Fenner a CPA and founder of the Small Business Owners’ Revolution Podcast is my guest. Adam’s brand is centered on small business owners who want to get real value and build strong services and products. His podcast is based out of his Facebook group. He records Facebook Live episodes every day at 11 am Arizona time. At the same time, he records his episode into audio software to create a traditional podcast.Although I'm subject to the rules and limitations of Facebook, it's worth it to be in a community and a platform where I don't set the rules.Click To Tweet
Adam tells me what it is like to depend on a platform like Facebook to engage with your audience. He walks me through his episode creation and how engaging with his Facebook group has helped him present Facebook friendly content.
- Adam’s target audience for Small Business Owners’ Revolution.
- Why Adam’s website simply redirects to the Small Business Owners’ Revolution Facebook Group.
- How repurposed content can develop into an episode.
- Adam’s technical walk-through of one of his episodes.
- The feedback Adam gets from a Facebook Live.
- Adam’s tips for a good Facebook Live session.
Thank you for joining me for today’s Podcast Hackers episode! Tune in next time as we continue to have in-depth conversations with experts who can help make your podcast the best it can be!