Bob Dunn is a WordPress expert who has made a name for himself in the WordPress community. Bob has been working on WordPress for ten years and has fifteen years of marketing experience. He is the creator of the BobWP Podcasts. He runs four shows and offers various content for WordPress users, ecommerce, content marketing, and blogging.I like to think it's a self-contained digital media network for WordPress. Because I'm just out to provide a lot of content for a lot of different audiences. It works for me and I love doing it!Click To Tweet
During today’s episode, Bob tells me how he manages four shows and still has time to make new content. Bob likes to have things in his own way in his own time. He discusses his production process and why he enjoys podcasting and providing quality content.
- Introducing Bob Dunn.
- The beginning of Bob WP and Bob WP Neighborhood.
- How to bring a podcast back after a hiatus.
- Bob’s early days in podcasting.
- Why Bob doesn’t believe in “jumping on the bandwagon.”
- Why Bob decided to let go of sponsors.
- The freedom you have with a non-sponsored podcast.
- Editing a podcast for a conversational tone.
- You don’t need expensive audio equipment.
Thank you for joining me for today’s Podcast Hackers episode! Tune in next time as we continue to have in-depth conversations with experts who can help make your podcast the best it can be!