I’m joined today by Dr. Tony Rose, the co-host of ADIO Media’s podcast Marketing Your Practice. Tony and his co-host Dr. Angus Pyke produce a show for natural health providers. ADIO Media is a digital communication company for chiropractors, holistic professionals, nutritionists, etc. They discuss the various issues that health professionals face on a daily basis.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”I think if I’m having a lot of fun doing the podcast, then the person listening is going to have a lot more fun.” quote=”I think if I’m having a lot of fun doing the podcast, then the person listening is going to have a lot more fun.”]
Tony and I explore how he and Angus get their content and why this topic is an endless well for them. Angus and Tony record their episodes on Facebook Live and repurpose it for YouTube videos, and an audio podcast. He tells me why they chose this approach and how the show has benefited from it.
- Introducing Dr. Tony Rose and ADIO Media.
- Who Marketing Your Practice is for.
- How the show has evolved over time.
- Why natural health topics are an endless source of content.
- How Angus and Tony repurpose their content.
- Tony’s advice to new podcasters.
- The pending move to a new recording location for the podcast.
- The importance of having fun.
- Insight into Tony and Angus’s tech setup for the show.
- Why Tony and Angus repurpose their content on so many platforms.
- The benefits of not editing a lot.
- How the podcast has improved the company’s traffic and brand.
- The common hold-ups that keep people away from podcasting.
- Who influenced Tony and Angus’s podcasting style.
- Tony’s final advice for the audience.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”One of our big things is speed of implementation. If something is going to take too long and stop or prevent us from implementing, we don’t do it.” quote=”One of our big things is speed of implementation. If something is going to take too long and stop or prevent us from implementing, we don’t do it.”]
Thank you for joining me for today’s Podcast Hackers episode! Tune in next time as we continue to have in-depth conversations with experts who can help make your podcast the best it can be!