Regina Romeo, the host of Office Politics Radio, is my guest today. Regina is a Human Resources expert who helps her listeners navigate the tricky pathways of the corporate world. We discuss her love for radio and the how her passion for it lead to her show.As long as the quality is there, the quantity of what you are doing, even if you are publishing every ten days, versus every seven days, that's okay.Click To Tweet
Regina’s area of expertise is a very sensitive one, so we explore how she avoids compromising her day job with her podcast topics. Her advice is both simple and practical. As a busy office professional, Regina is not able to create tons of content, but she produces high-quality content. We discuss the importance of the latter versus the former. If you are beating yourself up because you aren’t producing every week or day, take the pressure off yourself and take some of Regina’s advice to heart.
- Regina’s career in Human Resources.
- Her love for talk radio and the beginning of her podcast.
- How Regina avoids a conflict of interest in her day job.
- How she keeps her audience engaged, yet maintains privacy.
- The technical setup of Regina’s podcast.
- Why she outsources her episode editing.
- Where she found her editor.
- The benefits of working with an editor.
- How Regina structures her show.
- The importance of being realistic with yourself.
- Make sure you present your best effort.
- Regina’s advice to newcomers.
Thank you for joining me for today’s Podcast Hackers episode! Tune in next time as we continue to have in-depth conversations with experts who can help make your podcast the best it can be!