Michael Ashford joins me today to discuss his podcast and business Fit Dad Fitness. Michael began his career as a journalist. After he got into the fitness space, he used his writing chops to create content for the company. He then pivoted into podcasting.This is a medium where I go deeper and ask more questions of my guests and have the audience hear the whole extent of the interview.Click To Tweet
Michael tells me how the podcast changed his strategy toward content. He shares what he enjoys about podcasting and how it has boosted his brand. Michael also has some secrets for being productive and consistent with content posting. We discuss the trial and error of finding the right recording equipment and platforms and what works for us.
If you are having a hard time committing to your podcast and need some pointers on staying accountable to your audience and content schedule, today’s episode is for you!
- Why Michael started the Fit Dad Fitness Podcast.
- How podcasting changed all the content he creates.
- How podcasting changes the scope of an interview.
- Everyone has a story… and likes to tell it.
- How Michael launched his show.
- Michael’s tips for staying faithful to a content schedule.
- The benefits of “learning on the fly.”
Thank you for joining me for today’s Podcast Hackers episode! Tune in next time as we continue to have in-depth conversations with experts who can help make your podcast the best it can be!