Andy Alsop is the president and CEO of The Receptionist, an iPad based visitor management system. It is a tool that is designed to help companies maintain a positive interaction with their visitors and still have a level of security for the office.
Andy is a veteran entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience. He and his team launched a podcast to market to their target audience. During today’s episode, Andy tells me about the podcast linked to The Receptionist app and how it is helping his company stay in touch with the needs of their client base. He also tells me about a second podcast called The Check-in.What I would see a success is the number of subscribers in an iTunes environment or a Google Play environment... I'd like to see that number go up over time.Click To Tweet
If you are a startup owner or have an exciting product or idea, today’s episode can show you how a podcast can open up your sale opportunities and help you retain your existing audience.
- Andy’s background in the tech space.
- What is a visitor management system?
- The unique quality that makes podcasting a powerful tool.
- Andy’s purpose for the podcast.
- How to keep a consistent message in your various content.
- Lessons Andy and his team have learned.
- The topics and overall strategy for the podcast’s content.
- The Check-in Podcast
- The ideal audience for The Receptionist.
Thank you for joining me for today’s Podcast Hackers episode! Tune in next time as we continue to have in-depth conversations with experts who can help make your podcast the best it can be!