You’re a data-driven, analytical marketer who loves launching experiments across a variety of platforms.
You thrive when faced with the challenge of growing month-over-month new trial goals.
You have experience in SaaS marketing and are ready to lead marketing efforts at a fast-growing, established business in a dynamic industry.
We’re Castos, a fast-growing podcast hosting and analytics platform. We help thousands of podcasters realize their dream of sharing their voice with the world and using this fantastic content medium to connect with their audience. Our team is 100% remote, with 12 team members spread at all corners of the globe.
We’re looking for a driven, experienced growth marketer to join our team and to own growth across the entire funnel, from acquisition to retention. Using a data-driven approach, you’ll work closely with the entire team to identify areas for growth.
You’ll be working directly with the founder (also a marketer) on a regular basis to design, implement, measure, and optimize marketing campaigns across organic and paid media.
An ideal candidate is:
- Experienced in SaaS marketing, ideally in a growth-focused role
- Adept at designing, executing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns
- Analytical and rigorous, with a strong understanding of key SaaS metrics
- A self-starter, comfortable working independently and owning projects from idea to implementation
- Able to build a team of both full-time team members and specialist contractors, around them to support growth initiatives.
- Thrives in the fast-moving, and sometimes chaotic, environment of a quickly scaling SaaS business
- Dedicated to constant experimentation & learning
You’ll be responsible for:
- Owning day-to-day execution and outcomes of campaigns across multiple acquisition channels, including content marketing (blogging, podcasting, webinars, and our Facebook group), paid search, email, and on-site conversion
- Consistently building & validating new experiments to increase customer acquisition
- Collaborating with our founder, product, engineering, and support teams to optimize conversions and retention
- Researching, selecting, and implementing marketing tools to help measure & analyze our campaigns
Why you’ll love our team:
- Kind, compassionate, wonderful teammates that enjoy their work as much as you do
- Competitive salary and perks that come with a fully remote team such as unlimited vacation, learning/conference stipend, and many others
- Annual company retreats (last one was in Berlin!)
Ready to learn more? Let’s talk. Fill out an application and tell us a bit about yourself.