Last updated: May 6, 2021
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://castos.com website (the “Service”) operated by Castos, Inc (“Castos”, “us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
By creating an Account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are continuously updating product and service offerings on the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service.
We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles are set either on a monthly or annual basis, depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription.
At the end of each Billing Cycle, your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or Castos cancels it. You may cancel your Subscription renewal either through your online account management page or by contacting Castos customer support team.
A valid payment method, including credit card, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide Castos with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, telephone number, and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize Castos to charge all Subscription fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, Castos will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
Castos may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time (“Free Trial”).
The terms of the Free Trial are as follows:
- The Free Trial is for 14-days, starting from the date on which you registered for your Castos Account.
- You are only allowed to have ONE Free Trial per Castos Account.
- Once the Free Trial ends, unless you log in and provide your billing information and make a payment sufficient to cover the first month’s fees (“Subscribe”), your Castos site(s) and RSS feeds will be disabled, during which time, visitors to your Castos Website(s) and RSS feed will see a message stating that the Website is no longer available.
- If you do not Subscribe within 90 days following the end of the Free Trial, we will release your Site Link(s) into the public pool of available Site Links for other users to choose from, and the account will be queued for deletion.
At any time and without notice, Castos reserves the right to (i) modify the terms and conditions of the Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.
Castos, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
Castos will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
If you upgrade from a free trial to any paid Plan, we will immediately bill you for the applicable Subscription Fees. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
Certain refund requests for Subscriptions may be considered by Castos on a case-by-case basis and granted in sole discretion of Castos. Specifically, refunds may be given in the event of a material or security breach, or if Castos no longer fuflills their role as a hosting and distribution platform.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through the Service, You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) that the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third party posts on or through the Service.
All Content is the sole responsibility of the person or entity from which such Content originated. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you warrant that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, or otherwise disseminate or transmit via the Services. Castos has the right but not the obligation to monitor all Content provided by users.
Those customers utilizing Castos’ Republishing feature are subject to YouTube’s Terms of Service.
In addition, Content found on or through this Service are the property of Castos or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
Removal of Content
Castos may, reject, refuse to post, remove, or block access to any Content, at any time and without notice, for any reason or no reason, and without liability. Additionally, we may notify you if we determine that any of your Content is inappropriate or does not comply with this Agreement, any posted policies, or applicable law.
In the interest of maintaining a functional environment for Castos users, certain activities are prohibited. The following represents a partial list of the activities that are prohibited when using any of the Services. The prohibited activities include, but is not limited to this partial listing.
When using the Services YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- Upload, disseminate, distribute, transmit, engage in, link to or otherwise display Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, hateful, that exploits the images of children under 18 years of age, discloses personally identifying information belonging to children under 18 years of age, or that is otherwise objectionable.
- Use another’s podcast as your own.
- Use someone else’s Content without permission.
- Upload any unlawfully recorded conversation.
- Create or maintain a Castos Website that contains hyperlinks to content that is prohibited by Castos.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, or the like to download, extract or otherwise gather data from any Castos network or database.
- Upload, disseminate, distribute, transmit, link to or otherwise display Content that infringes on any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights, including the right of privacy and the right of publicity (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) of any third party.
- Upload, disseminate, transmit, link to or otherwise display Content that contains software viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, logic bombs, keystroke logging, or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, impair or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, telecommunications equipment or other device or equipment.
- Employ misleading email addresses or falsify information in the header, footer, return path, or any part of any communication, including emails, transmitted through the Services.
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Services or interfere with any other user’s use of the Services, including his or her ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server on which the Services is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Services.
- Modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, link to, display or in any way exploit any Content from any Castos database, including, without limitation, by incorporating data from any Castos database into any email or “white-pages” products or services, whether browser-based, based on proprietary client-site applications, web-based, or otherwise.
- Use the Services or access the platform any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or other users of the Services or expose them to liability.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Access the Services after your account or access to it has been terminated.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
Intellectual Property The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Castos and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Castos.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Castos.
Castos has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that Castos shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms. Written notice via email will be given when the Service is scheduled to be Terminated, and in the event that a customer is in breach of the Terms they will have 48 hours to become compliant before their account is automatically terminated.
Castos also reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend your ability to access the Services, without liability, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that you are engaging in abusive or excessively frequent use of the Services.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Castos and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) a breach of these Terms, or b) Content posted on the Service.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Castos, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (ii) any content obtained from the Service; and (ii) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Castos its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. Notifications of change in these Terms will be provided by email to all users of the Service.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.