Starting your podcast just got a lot easier
Don’t let the complexity of building, launching, and growing your own show stand in the way of you getting started.
Let’s stop wasting time googling around for the answers to your hottest questions about how to start a podcast. We’ve got all the answers for you right here. And it’s 100% free, no strings attached.
In our Podcast Like A Pro course we teach everything you need to start an incredible podcast. This includes:
Listener Persona and Theming:
Who are you podcasting for, and Why start a podcast at all?
Gear and Setup:
Everyone’s favorite. Microphones, and all the equipment you need to sound great.
Recording and Editing tools:
Great sound isn’t hard to achieve with the right pieces in place.
Preparing your podcast website:
Whether it’s using WordPress or another tool we walk through what you site should have (and shouldn’t have).
Submitting your show to all the popular directories:
Putting your podcast in front of existing listeners will ensure your show takes off after launch
Launching your show:
What to do before, during, and after the launch process. And after you’ve launched, how to grow your audience.
Hi, I’m Craig
Here I’ll teach you everything we do for each of our customers to help them build, launch, and grow incredible podcasts for their brands.
Here’s What’s Inside
Section 1: Getting Started
- Welcome to Podcast Like A Pro (2:57)
- Resources You’ll Need
- Why You’re Podcasting (6:41)
- Who Are You Podcasting For? (7:25)
- How Podcasting Fits In With The Rest Of Your Content Strategy (7:44)
Section 2: Recording Great Sounding Audio
- Choosing Your Podcasting Microphone (10:37
- Additional Gear You’ll Need (7:05)
- Achieving Proper Mic Technique (8:55)
- Local Audio Recording with Audacity (10:02)
- Recording Remote Interviews with Squadcast
Section 3: Preparing Your First Episodes
- Audio Editing With Audacity (10:02)
- ID3 Tagging For Podcast SEO (4:59)
- Maximizing Your Podcast SEO Impact (8:01)
- Writing Compelling Show Notes (5:21)
Section 4: Website and Hosting Setup
Section 5: It’s Launch Time!
- The Podcast Directories You Need To Submit Your Show To
- Submitting Your Show To Apple Podcast (4:39)
- Submitting Your Show to Stitcher (3:13)
- Submitting Your Show To Google Podcasts
- How Many Episodes To Launch With (6:44)
Section 6: After The Launch