Today Matt talks with Kim Doyal (from Content Creators Planner and the Kim Doyal Show) about focusing on quality content and putting your energy where it is most needed instead of spreading yourself out too thin. They also touch on the podcasting and marketing aspects that Kim loves to do and why those things are so important when you’re creating content. Kim shares her experience with taking a break from podcasting and why that can be a good thing. They also go over what the Content Creators Planner and Content Marketing Accelerator LIVE can do for you and your podcast.
Kim is an entrepreneur, coach, podcaster, and content creator. She has built her lifestyle business over the last 10 years using WordPress, content marketing, and through growing her community. She lives by her commitment to #JustShowUP.
If you have any questions about this episode or want to get some of the resources we mentioned, head over to Castos.com/audience. And as always, if you’re enjoying the show please share it with someone who you think would enjoy it as well. Thank you so much!
Today you’ll learn about:
- What is the Content Creators Planner (a paper and digital tool)?
- What is #FtheHustle and how did it come about?
- Where new and veteran podcasters should focus their energy
- Why Kim started podcasting
- Creating a sustainable podcast
- How to take a break and reset
- Powerful and effective marketing techniques
- Content Marketing Accelerator LIVE (January 8-9) from ContentCreatorsPlanner.com
- What’s next for Content Creator’s Planner?
Kim Doyal’s official website: https://kimdoyal.com/
Kim Doyal’s podcast landing page : http://kimdoyal.com/show/
Kim Doyal’s Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/theKimDoyal/
Content Creators Planner website: https://contentcreatorsplanner.com/
Content Marketing Accelerator LIVE: https://contentcreatorsplanner.com/CMA/
Castos, website: Castos.com/
Castos, YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/castos