Anyone can start a podcast, but not anyone can make it successful… Stuart Barefoot is an expert in podcast production – so his voice is a legitimate one to listen to for anyone thinking about starting a podcast – even more so if you have an existing podcast and are looking to take your show to the next level.
Stuart has years of experience coaching people to find and create content that is relevant now – and for the foreseeable future – evergreen content as they call it… This kind of content is the golden egg for any podcast and will ensure a continuous influx of new listeners and the ability to repurpose content as well as marketing resources.
Stuart shares helpful tips on choosing a podcast genre that makes sense, getting more traction on an existing podcast, and how to ensure you don’t over-commit yourself when it comes to regular publishing.
- How covid impacted the podcast landscape
- Getting started with a new podcast
- Taking breaks to avoid “burnout” and make bad content
- Avoid pressure to push out content
- Don’t compare yourself to existing successful podcasts
- Tips to get your podcast out there (Marketing)
- Repurposing content
- How to make your podcast better
- Advice on how to choose the genre that’s right for you