What is a private podcast? How is it different from a public one? How is it different from social audio? What’s the point of having a private podcast? In today’s episode of the Audience podcast, Matt and Craig talk about, that’s right, private podcasting. What it is, the future of private podcasting, and how it impacts the industry.
If you’re utilizing private podcasting, tell us about it. Write us an email or record a message, drop it in Dropbox or Google Drive, then send us the link so we can hear how you’re being creative with private podcasting. We’d love to hear how you’re using private podcasting to benefit your community, business, or brand.
If you have any questions about this episode or want to get some of the resources we mentioned, head over to Castos.com/podcast. And as always, if you’re enjoying the show please share it with someone who you think would enjoy it as well. It is your continued support that will help us continue to help others. Thank you so much! Never miss another show by subscribing at castos.com/subscribe.
Today you’ll learn about:
- What is private podcasting?
- Group audio, “Members Only”, company podcasting, and other nicknames
- Creating content for specific groups of people in your world
- Social audio versus private podcasting
- Different types of dialogue and interaction
- Private podcasting goals
- The difference in creating content for a public podcast versus a private podcast
- The built in comfort-level and niche of having a private podcast
- Monetizing in private podcasting
- Castos’ private podcast and private podcasting services
- Using podcasting platforms for analyzing data and for different types of audio content
- Castos’ mobile app
Castos Academy: https://academy.castos.com/
Castos, private podcast: http://academy.castos.com/private/
Castos, website: Castos.com/
Castos, YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/castos
Clubhouse video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8729ZpWpmIw