Welcome to the first episode of Podcast Hackers! I’m your host, Craig Hewitt. Today, I welcome Enrico Lugnan to the show. Enrico is a social media marketing strategist for the social media marketing agency, Avenik. He shares with me the ups and downs of launching Avenik’s podcast called The Avenik Interviews. Enrico and his team distribute the podcast through a highly successful private Facebook group and other social media sites such as LinkedIn, with the aim of helping people learn more about social media marketing.I started the podcast as one additional way to distribute content, but actually it gave me back a lot more than I would have thought.Click To Tweet
We cover a lot of ground today including, why Enrico and his team launched the podcast and how it has changed the way he approaches business and networking. There are many great takeaways in today’s episode and if you are new to social media marketing, you just might have found a new community!
- Why Avenik got into the podcasting game.
- How Enrico was able to recruit guests for The Avenik Interviews.
- How recruiting guests improved Enrico’s skillset.
- Why Facebook groups are essential to building an audience.
- The differences between promoting a blog post versus a podcast episode.
- Facebook groups really are awesome!
- How Enrico approaches a potential guest.
- Our final thoughts.
Thank you for joining me for the first ever Podcast Hackers episode! Tune in next time as we continue to have in-depth conversations with experts who can help make your podcast the best it can be!