My guest today is Jason Aron. Jason is a successful director and cinematographer who has made the leap into podcasting. He has done some fabulous documentary and live stream work which has prepared him for the standard podcast format. The show is called Jason Aron Manifest and is primarily focused on the behind-the-scenes aspect of film and other entertainment projects. It is relatively new with only ten episodes, but Jason is working hard to make sure that number is just a jumping off point.I'm trying to build up the library so that before I go make a huge ask, whatever number I feel comfortable with at the time...because there is substance behind it.Click To Tweet
During this episode, we discuss the struggles that come with being new to podcasting. We also discuss how it differs from the visual mediums. We explore the process of finding interesting and helpful guests to grow a podcast and how to build up to that “big ask.” Not sure how to get great guests for your podcast? This episode could give you some ideas.
- Jason’s new podcast Jason Aron Manifest.
- Jason’s background in the entertainment industry.
- How podcasting and visual mediums like film overlap.
- Finding bigger names for guests and the benefits of having a guest that is “too big.”
- The aspect of podcasting that surprised Jason the most.
- How to prepare for a guest interview.
- The importance of diversity in your guest list.
- Our final thoughts.
Tune in next time as we continue to have in-depth conversations with experts who can help make your podcast the best it can be!