My guest is Keith Thomas the founder of the In the Basement Podcast. His show is a current events show centered around sports. During today’s episode, we talk about being a young podcast and finding your audience in a crowded space. Keith hosts his show with two other friends and maintains a casual conversational approach with his audience.We get the subjects and then we say, ‘what can we use?’ And then we say, ‘how can we make this entertainment value beyond what you on find on Youtube?Click To Tweet
Keith gives advice to new podcasters and explains how challenging it can be creating fresh content week after week. If you are new to podcasting, Keith has some golden tidbits of value for you to help you keep your enthusiasm and your content engaging.
- Keith’s podcast beginnings.
- The type of content Keith and his co-hosts create.
- How many episodes does Keith have?
- How to create a unique and creative podcast episode with such a popular topic.
- The importance of having fun.
- Keith’s advice to podcast newcomers.
- How to connect with other podcasts and establish crossover episodes.
- Keith’s parting advice for the audience.
- Remember, not everybody is going to like what you do.
Thank you for joining me for today’s Podcast Hackers episode! Tune in next time as we continue to have in-depth conversations with experts who can help make your podcast the best it can be!