My guest today is Dennis Wisco, the host and founder of the Wisco Weekly Podcast. The show serves a dual purpose. Dennis splits his show between episodes for car buyers and episodes for car dealers. He explores the entire process of purchasing a car. The show is currently in its third season.Improvisation has actually helped out my skills as a communicator. Either through the microphone or as I'm interviewing guests.Click To Tweet
Today, he tells me how he qualifies his guests and why he chose such an unusual format. Dennis educates and guides his audience through this popular milestone in many people’s lives. Buying a car is a big deal for a lot of people and Dennis’s show seeks to create the best possible customer service experience for all involved.
Remember, just because your subject manner has a lot of podcasts about it, doesn’t mean you can’t find a helpful, creative, and unique way of presenting your show.
- How Wisco Weekly Podcast helps both parties in a vehicle purchase.
- Dennis’s background in car sales and financing.
- How car sellers react to Dennis’s podcast.
- How social media has changed the automotive sale industry.
- Why Dennis structures his show the way he does.
- The equipment Dennis uses to produce his podcast.
- How Dennis finds his guests.
- What makes a guest engaging.
- How Dennis changed his show between seasons.
- Why standup comedians are great examples for new podcasters.
Thank you for joining me for today’s Podcast Hackers episode! Tune in next time as we continue to have in-depth conversations with experts who can help make your podcast the best it can be!