Last updated on December 13th, 2019
My guest today is Dennis Wisco, the host and founder of the Wisco Weekly Podcast. The show serves a dual purpose. Dennis splits his show between episodes for car buyers and episodes for car dealers. He explores the entire process of purchasing a car. The show is currently in its third season.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Improvisation has actually helped out my skills as a communicator. Either through the microphone or as I’m interviewing guests.” quote=”Improvisation has actually helped out my skills as a communicator. Either through the microphone or as I’m interviewing guests.”]
Today, he tells me how he qualifies his guests and why he chose such an unusual format. Dennis educates and guides his audience through this popular milestone in many people’s lives. Buying a car is a big deal for a lot of people and Dennis’s show seeks to create the best possible customer service experience for all involved.
Remember, just because your subject manner has a lot of podcasts about it, doesn’t mean you can’t find a helpful, creative, and unique way of presenting your show.
- How Wisco Weekly Podcast helps both parties in a vehicle purchase.
- Dennis’s background in car sales and financing.
- How car sellers react to Dennis’s podcast.
- How social media has changed the automotive sale industry.
- Why Dennis structures his show the way he does.
- The equipment Dennis uses to produce his podcast.
- How Dennis finds his guests.
- What makes a guest engaging.
- How Dennis changed his show between seasons.
- Why standup comedians are great examples for new podcasters.
[clickToTweet tweet=”It has been more successful when I’ve brought on guests who have both a great professional and personal online presence.” quote=”It has been more successful when I’ve brought on guests who have both a great professional and personal online presence.”]
Thank you for joining me for today’s Podcast Hackers episode! Tune in next time as we continue to have in-depth conversations with experts who can help make your podcast the best it can be!