Today we’re excited to announce that Castos has acquired the Podiant platform, and Podiant customers will be joining the Castos family.
Podiant, and its founder, Mark Steadman, have always been focused on creating an easy to use, powerful, and intuitive platform that allows customers to focus on creating great content and connecting with their audience. And that is just one of many places in which Podiant and Castos are perfectly aligned.
Over the past 4 years, Castos has been dedicated to building the best tools in the industry for podcasters to create incredible content, grow their audience, and monetize their shows. Our dedication to creating an industry-best platform means that our work on this platform will never be ‘done’, and we’re excited to welcome Podiant customers’ show to their new home in Castos.
Over the next few weeks our team will be migrating Podiant customers’ content into the Castos system, and if you’re a Podiant customer we’ll be in touch shortly with more details about the timeline and what you can expect.
As a sneak peak of what you can expect in the Castos system, here are just a few of the new toys that you’ll get to play around when it comes to your podcast:
- Private Podcasting – think of it like a membership for your podcast. Offer exclusive content to a select group of individual subscribers. Even charge directly for access to that content if you’d like.
- Seriously Simple Podcasting – our WordPress plugin with over 30,000 active installs and 200 5-star reviews in WordPress.org is an industry-best podcasting plugin for WordPress. If you have a WordPress site for your podcast this is a great tool to streamline the management of your podcast on your website.
- Automated Transcription – if you’re looking to provide an accessible way for those with hearing difficulties to consume your podcast content (or just want to create a bigger SEO footprint for your show) then creating transcripts of each episode is a great way to do that.
- Multiple Podcasts – at Castos you can create as many separate Podcasts as you’d like, and publish as many episodes within those podcasts as your heart desires. We love podcasting, and want to help you publish as much as you can!
- Castos Productions – a done-for-you editing and production service where all you have to do is record your content and our team takes care of the rest. Audio editing, show note writing, marketing assets, and publishing to your website.
- YouTube Republishing – if you’re looking for a hands-off way to get your podcast on YouTube then look no further. Castos’ YouTube Republishing automagically converts your audio podcasts into video format and publishes to the YouTube channel (and playlist) of your choice.
And (in my admittedly biased opinion) the best part of Castos is the people.
We’re a team of 12 full time podcast junkies who live, breath and eat podcasting every day. I think we have the best jobs in the world because we have the very fortunate opportunity to wake up each day and focus on creating the best possible podcasting platform out there. And it’s our pleasure to welcome the Podiant customers into our platform.
The world is changing quickly these days, but one thing that not just remains the same is that content creators are the new queens and kings of the marketing and brand world.
Whether you’re a business, a hobby, a local organization, or just a passion project you as a content creator have unprecedented freedom, authority, and influence in your space. And I think most content creators would say that podcasting is hands down the best format to create a voice for your brand.
Castos’ commitment to supporting creators is everything about who we are, and we’re thrilled to be able to share that with Podiant customers.