Castos looking for an experienced Customer Support Specialist to join our team that is providing industry-leading assistance to our customers.
Castos and our Seriously Simple Podcasting WordPress plugin are a fast-growing podcasting platform. We support our Castos web application and WordPress plugin via email and on-site chat so clear written communication and a good working knowledge of WordPress are required.
And being a podcaster yourself is not quite required, but highly encouraged.
At Castos, incredible Customer Support means more than just answering support tickets. It means being the voice of our customers and relaying that voice to the product and development teams.
An ideal applicant is self-driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems. They would have a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions. You’ll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product.
If this sounds like the right environment for you – read on.
• Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues
• Communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
• Document and build new tools to improve support flows
• Identify patterns, recommend improvements, and filter out important issues to both our products and service systems
• Author documentation for our customer-facing Help Center
• Assist with successful on-boarding of new customers
Customer Support Responsibilities:
• Covering US hours EST – this is a full time role and we provide support 8-5 ET.
• Experience in a similar role at another B2B or B2C software company
• Excellent customer service skills with a polite, patient, caring, calm, empathetic, and professional demeanor
• Language requirements: native English (written and spoken)
• Background in the software industry is a huge plus
- Competitive salary based on your location and experience level
- A small but mighty team in which you will have a direct voice in how our support operations are run and influence the product direction
- Flexible working hours, location, and arrangement
- 4 weeks paid vacation annually
- An all-expenses-paid annual company retreat (our last one was in Berlin!)
Does this sound like you?
You’re self-driven, great at running with ideas and executing them independently.
You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
You have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge.
You work with a sense of urgency, and know how to hustle.
You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help us grow.
If so please Apply Here for this role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.