Jeff Large is the owner of Come Alive Creative, a digital media agency that has made the pivot into podcast production. Jeff tells me about his business and why he feels podcasting has a bright future. He explains the services he and his team provide and how he can help podcasters find the right fit for them.
I also ask Jeff to give the audience an overview of his article 9 Ways to Determine the ROI of Your Podcast. There will be a link to the article down in the resources section.
We discuss what makes a podcast unique in 2019 and what creators need to consider when designing content. If you are interested in getting into podcasting, there is still plenty of opportunities and Jeff’s interview is a good place to start.
- The 3 types of services Come Alive Creative offers.
- How to decide which service is best for you.
- A brief overview of Jeff’s ROI article.
- How to effectively engage with your audience.
- Why there is no way to “game the system.”
- The importance of a creative and distinctive call to action.
- Lessons from Podcast Movement.
- The definition of success varies for every show.
- Play the long game for the best results and experience.
Thank you for joining me for today’s Podcast Hackers episode! Tune in next time as we continue to have in-depth conversations with experts who can help make your podcast the best it can be!