In this episode of Creative Architects, host Angela Hollowell discusses the difference between free and paid communities as well as the different types of creator business relationships you can have and ways you can find and grow your network.
The Creative Architects podcast is brought to you by Castos Productions, and hosted by Angela Hollowell – a visual storyteller and creative producer with a passion for the outdoors, human rights, and creative entrepreneurship. Angela is also the host of the Honey & Hustle video podcast. Creative Architects is a space where thought leaders in the creator economy who have taken their success to the next level. Join us to hear their stories and connect.
- Seeing your contemporaries as collaborators, not competition
- Past guests with free and paid communities
- Differences between free and paid community benefits
- Earnings – is it worth it?
- Types of creator relationships
- Sponsors and brand partners
- Growing by posting on social media
- Events and conferences
- How can you contribute?
- Join the Castos Connect community